
Cora sang at the 9 am mass today to mark the end of her first year of sunday school. She sang the songs "Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock" And "Zaccheus was a Wee Little Man." It was pretty cute to see all the little ones doing actions and singing. Cora waved to us and wasn't nervous at all. Henry sat on my lap saying, "Where's Cora?" And then when he saw her he waved at her and watched with great interest.
2 comments:
Cora, you sounded great! I can't wait to hear you sing those songs in person!
Hey Roesch Family,
Very cute! It is funny, I was just trying to remember the words to "Zaccheus was a Wee Little Man." yesterday when Zoey and I were singing. We will have to have Cora reteach them to me sometime soon! Hope all is well!
Judy (Tyler, Zoey, and Zander)
Post a Comment