Our Camera died two weekends ago, in Glenwood. I just found Wendy's photoblog with some pictures and video of our time there... http://wendydan.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry to hear about your camera. It was so much fun to see all the pictures on your parents blog. I sure enjoyed watching Henry and "Little Beth" playing the guitar. Have a great Christmas. Love, Aunt Rita
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your camera. It was so much fun to see all the pictures on your parents blog. I sure enjoyed watching Henry and "Little Beth" playing the guitar. Have a great Christmas.
Love, Aunt Rita
Thanks for directing us to your Mom's site, Beth. It was fun looking at pictures and reading about your family.
Your family can be famous someday...like the Partridge Family!
Eidem Farm sounds so neat...I know I would love it there...as your kids must! Where is it?
Post a Comment