We hit the ground running this summer! Cora finished her last day of school on June 11th. Last week we attended Vacation Bible School at St. Vincent De Paul Church (we've been attneding there for a while now.) IT WAS A BLAST. I was working as a snack shack helper and didn't have the opportunity to take pictures, but Cora and Henry had a great time.
This week, Cora started Summer Rec gymnastics and Henry started his first sports class, "Tiny Tot Sports." He's learning soccer first. He was so adorable standing there, listening to his teachers... He was very good at trapping the ball and his teachers praised him for his listening skills! I guess the homeschool preschool was a sucess so far.
This last year we had Cora attend public school on T, Th and we did homeschool on M and Wednesdays. From this experiement we've decided to continue homeschooling in the fall. I'm very excited about the programs we're doing and really excited to be the primary educator. Both Cora and Henry are very bright children and so far, I have the energy, patience and drive to do it. Please pray for us! :D
3 comments:
ugh. just adorable. SIMPLY ADORABLE.
Such lovely blue eyes!
Grandma Jackie
I should note that Beth posted this... not me.
Post a Comment