It suddenly became a great deal more difficult to make posts.... "Whaaa haaappened?"
Things are going really great, actually. Alice has been sleeping through the night from 7:30-5(6) for the last week and a half. That's a welcome change! She's still her happy, joyful self, but is currently being treated for reflux as well because of a few peculiar issues involving spitting up.
Cora and Henry have finished school, Cora first grade and Henry preschool. We had a WONDERFUL time at the MN Children's Museum. *I just want to stop and say something that I rarely say... My kids are so awesome! They are such sweet, fun, kind and gentle people. I truly had an amazing time with them and was able for the first time in a long, long time to watch how they interact with the world and they are just so cool!!!! Ok, I'm done now.*
The Home School conference was pretty great too. Tom and Jackie came up and spent the weekend with the kiddos and Adam and I were able to see Dr. Ray Gaurendi (he's so cool!) speak about Catholicism and parenting. There were also a number of other great speakers and topics. Got some fun shopping done for next year as well.
Had a consult with my contact from Mother of Divine Grace and am relieved to finally get a solid answer about whether or not they recommend Henry to start Kindergarten in the fall... they don't. So, we'll be waiting until he's five. That feels like a wise choice for him, though I know he's smart enough, it still seemed like it was pushing it. I'll probably start teaching him to read though and keep doing preschool activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment