Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today it's real


We closed on the new house yesterday. Aunt Em came to stay with the little uns and we signed papers. Everything went so smoothly. No problems came up at all.

The first thing we did in the new house was have dinner. So, we brought over enough stuff to make frozen pizzas. We had a picnic in the living room.

This morning, the kids and I had to shovel our way into the driveway/house and it was so much fun! (I'm really not being sarcastic. It was fun!) The day was just wonderful being in the house. The views out every window are so... breathtaking! God alone could have created such a place and meant it for us. It's just wonderful!

I got a lot of cleaning done, got some things moved in and unpacked. My back is aching but I'm so happy. So incredibly, deliciously happy.

No comments: