
Today was Henry's first real smile! I thought that perhaps he'd smiled on Friday morning, but he never did it again. Tonight he did again, this time more obvious. He was drinking his bottle and after pulling away for a little bit, he looked up at me and smirked. Adam saw it too and confirmed that it was real! It's a really adorable.
We also weighed him today... He weighs 11.4 lbs already! We knew he'd gotten big as a lot of his clothes are getting too short, but WHOA!
Today was a great day, with Cora being super sweet to me and Henry. She's been working on the two year molars again and has need ibuprofen and tylenonl periodically. She's got one of her molars so far and Adam reports a raised bump where the next one is coming soon.
This picture was taken just before lunch time. Cora brought her blanket, special bunnies, and her pillow. I had placed Henry on the floor to encourage a burp. Cora laid down next to him and placed her beloved Red Bunny right next to his head. She said, "Here, Henry." She then proceeded to cover him up with her blanket and snuggle right down with him. It was such a wonderful moment for me to see them together in what I hope will be one of many peaceful and loving moments.
4 comments:
These pictures are too sweet. It almost hurts my heart to look at them. I miss you!
I love you, Mom! Thanks for letting me know you're reading!
The pictures are excellent. I can't wait to come over and see Cora and Henry in person. Grandma Jackie is correct...you are so lucky to have them! What a perfect little family you have! We'll come over soon to meet Henry and visit with the rest of you!
New ones now please!
Lil shnookity boos.
Post a Comment