

Henry... "oh Henryboy" as Cora calls him. What a sweet, angel baby. Though I know that everything may change, I'm so thankful for every sweet moment. What a GOOD BABY! Enough of that. Sigh...
He's eating well these days and we're all getting used to the 3 hour routine we've got set up for him. Cora really seems to not mind him and that's all I hope for. She laughs when he hungrily tries to find the bottle and when he sneezes. She squeals with delight when she thinks he "soooo cuuuuute." She likes to lay down with him on the carpet. And he loves to stare wide eyed at her. He stops fussing when she speaks to him and he really seems to like her all ready. 
Henry lost his umbilical cord last Wednesday and so he had his first bath. He didn't mind it too much. He was relatively calm, but he definately likes change slowly.. He's a lot like his Dad in that way. He's sensitive to temperature and wants his formula warm. Other than that, he's very easy going. He sleeps well in his carseat so we've been able to carry on with our regular activities during the day... Mom's bible study, grocery shopping, ECFE classes (now that he's 4 weeks old.)
I am quite proud of my brand new sitting room. It's come together in such a wondeful way. It's so nice to have a quiet space to read and listen to music and pray in the mornings and evenings while the kids are asleep. With the peace I feel, it's as though I've been waiting for it my entire life.

1 comment:
I absolutely love the photo of little Henry on his stomach in his white undies. I even showed your blog to my coworkers at the Science Museum and they all loved the photos.
Our Creative Director particularly liked your picture of both kids curled up under the blankets. He liked the composition and the design of the rug. =p He's great at design and photography so it's a good compliment!
Love to all,
Eric
Post a Comment