

I took the kids up to Glenwood this last weekend (Father's day weekend) to let Adam have the opportunity to work on the FAP and to have attend the second annual "Peterson's Father's Day Fishing Derby." (Perhaps 'derby' isn't the appropriate term, but when I think of a better one I'll let you know. )
Henry and Cora stayed home with Grandma Wendy to play, while Dad, Emily, Abby, and I piled into Dad's fishing boat a little later than we'd hoped (it was raining.) When we got to Lake Emily, we puddled around and fished for Walleyes and Northerns. We had a blast. Dad didn't seem to mind us goofy girls in his boat and seems interested in it again next year. Love you, Daddy!
By Sunday, Cora had worked herself through her jealous stage. She's back to kissing and smiles, rather than frowns and pouts. I knew the tide had turned when she came down the stairs and said, "Oh, Henry, you're so cute!" Sigh of relief.

No comments:
Post a Comment