Monday, April 30, 2007

Big Project

We've started to finish off our basement project. We are creating a guest room and small office/recording studio. Two weekends ago, Grandpa Dan and Grandma Wendy came up to help us to set up some awesome shelving and storage in our garage and laundry room and helped us move all the junk out of the space and then began to frame up the walls. It was exhausting, but fun and rewarding.

Then this weekend, Grandpa Tom and Grandma Jackie came up and helped us put up drywall on the ceiling and walls. We're moving right along. It won't be too long until the next time we have visitors, there will be a special room for them!




On Saturday night, Cora saw the moon and decided to get her telescope out to get a better look. She was a little disappointed because it "didn't work."





Mom, Jackie, I know you have more pictures than I do for these last two weekends. Send them to me and I'll put them up. Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great!