Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mother's Day







I woke up on Mother's Day morning to the feeling of cold little fingers touching my arm and the sight of two little heads next to my bed. As my blurry eyes adjusted i could see that Henry and Cora were completely dressed and ready for church. Cora handed me a beautiful card from her and Henry in which Cora had written my name and her own beautifully! Adam also gave me a card and had breakfast ready for me. As I walked out to the kitchen, Cora said, "Look Mom! It's your present!" as she pointed out the window. I looked outside to find the firepit I had wanted! I was so surprised!

After church, my Mom, Em, and Ab came to our house and Adam served us the baked french toast and Kentucky Fried Chicken. It was soooo good! We then sat out around the fire pit and had a fabulous time. It was a perfect Mother's Day.

No comments: