Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


Today we celebrate the most important men in our lives who deserve so much thanks and praise. We love you!
I drove with Abby, Henry and Cora up to Glenwood on Friday night so that we'd be ready for the third annual Peterson's Father's Day Fishing Derby. Emily joined us in the morning (along with a strange episode involving a phsychotic robin.) It was a ridiculous and hilarious display of what can go wrong in a boat. We did have my dad laughing though, so that made the day wonderful.

We got home Saturday night and on Sunday morning, we got to see Grandpa Tom for a few hours before he was off to the airport for Alaska.
Adam, I want to take this time to tell you how much I love and appreciate you and all the things you do for our family. We are blessed. So blessed.

No comments: