Saturday, June 23, 2007

My hobby




This last month has been a fun time for me. I'm compelled to start performing my own music again. With the help of many friends and family members, I got to play at The Beat Coffeehouse in Uptown. It was a super venue! I'll be there again on July 26th around 7:30 if anybody would like to join me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow who is that gorgeous girl! Wish I could have been there!

Sarah Fink said...

Beth,

You do really look terrific! Congrats on the performance and hopefully I'll get to come and see you perform some day.

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

WOW! Beth you look like a star, fantastic. What a hobby, life would be dull without them. Please schedule a show while we are there, hehe (ok, serious?). You certainly look like you know what you are doing up there and you truly look great!