Over the course of the last few weeks, many big things have happened.
*Adam and I went on a Marriage Encounter weekend at the Franciscan Retreat House in Prior Lake. It was life changing.
*Cora and Henry stayed at Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Dan's. They played at the lake, fed the ducks at Noonan park in Alexandria. Went to the Pope County Fair and saw animals.
*Aunt Abby signed the lease to her (beautiful) apartment in Uptown and plans to move in September.
*Cora had her preschool Open House at Epiphany School in Coon Rapids. Aunt Em visited and stayed with Henry. Cora is SO EXCITED for preschool.
*Cora went to visit Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Tom last weekend. She got to see a whole lot of relatives at the Roesch Reunion, and play at the waterpark, and eat lots of cherry tomatoes direct from Grandpa Tom's garden.
*I went to the Charismatic Renewal Conference with my Mom.
*Adam got one step closer to finishing up his FAP.
*Adam and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary!
Whew! No wonder I'm exhasuted!
2 comments:
Whew! I'm tired just reading about it all!
Have you got some new pictures to put up? I'm in that gramma lf mode!
You are all so busy!
I would love to hear you sing in person, Beth. You sound so professional. I know an excellent piano player if you ever need one!
Post a Comment