Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cora Starts Preschool




Cora Elisabeth went off to her first day of school last week on Tuesday, September 4th. It went over pretty well. She said she missed me, but that she had fun. The first two pictures are from her first day of school. The other picture was taken by Aunt Em on Preschool Open House night.

3 comments:

ssfink said...

WOW, they look so mature for their age. That Henry looks more like a young man, than a little boy. What good lookin kids.

-STF

Anonymous said...

Awww, sweet Cora! I hope all is going well and she's loving it.

I bet Henry is liking having Mom all to himself. I can imagine he's having wild times in her room while she's gone!

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see a picture of Cora at a new stage in her life. I know she'll love everything about preschool. Bet Henry is loving just Mommy and Me.
Grandma Jackie