Thursday, September 20, 2007

Catching Up...

[Adam Here...]
Crazy Month or so gone by. I had a business trip (my first!) to Chicago (saw a Cubs game, had an actuarial training meeting and left). I got a big part of my actuarial exam process done (like a take-home test, only it was a mock business problem; score forthcoming. I took Cora to a Twins game. All four of us went to New Ulm and then St. Croix with the Petersons, then all three but me went to Glenwood while I did my project. Then we had Emily's race (like Cora did last year) and now on Saturday we leave for a 3-day weekend at Breezy Point. Beth's been working on her show (Oct. 5 in downtown Mpls, leave a Comment if you don't know about it). I've been trying to figure out how to live without an exam hanging over my immediate future. Cora's had three weeks of School so far.

Henry hasn't had any huge events, but is getting very good with his words and so so polite: "No Thank You" is his basic way of saying "No" unless he's mad and when he agrees to do something that he's not super excited about he says "Allright."

Illustrative conversation:
Me: "Henry, It's bath time"
HP: "No Thank You Daddy"
Me: "It's bath time. I need to wash you."
HP: "Allright."

So, here are some choice pix.


Henry in New Ulm with Grandma Jackie's garden Pig.


Cora in New Ulm.


H & C with Dad and GGma Geri and GGpa Rich in NU.


H & C with Dad, Gma Wendy and Gpa Dan at St. Croix St. Park.

More to Come

No comments: