Lisa-Marie, Aric, Nathan and Baby Adam Steinessen invited us to their annual Halloween Party.
This year, our family went with a Peter Pan theme. Adam is a pirate, I'm Wendy, Cora is Tinkerbelle and Henry is a Lost Boy. We had such a great time! Henry didn't enjoy getting in the costume, but once he got to the party he had such fun. Those Tinkerbelle shoes were touched with my creativity. The puffballs on the shoes weren't big enough, so I found and sewed some new ones on. Now they looked right!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! And the puffballs are fantastic!More Halloween pics, more, more!
I love the picture of the pirate, Wendy, Tinkerbell and the lost boy!
Sounds as if the party was a lot of fun!
Happy Fall!
I have your 2007 ornament done already. We'll have to find a way for you to get it.
You look terrific in your costumes! My favorite, however, is the little Buzz Lightyear rubbing his tired eye! So sweet!!
Post a Comment