Monday, March 30, 2009

Cora Lost her First Tooth!








As we were doing homeschool today, Cora's tooth got extremely uncomfortable. I offered to take it out and she quickly agreed.

I grabbed a washcloth, got it wet and pulled. Out it came! At first she seemed a little shocked. I hadn't warned her about the little pop that sometimes can happen. But after she saw the space where her tooth used to be in the mirror, Cora was pretty excited.

She was running around the house to some music and each time she passed the mirror she flashed herself a proud, toothless grin!

3 comments:

gramma wendy said...

Yay Cora! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Contratulations Cora. You are so grown up now! I love your enthusiasm.
Grandma Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your such a sweet girl, Cora. I love your toothless smile. Joseph could have swallowed his first tooth when it came out since it wasn't found anywhere.

Love,
Great Aunt Rita