Here's a picture...
just so you can appreciate the satisfaction level I'm experiencing.
So let's see...
The kids had a sleepover with dear friends from our home school group a couple weeks ago. That was such a wonderful night. Here they're waiting patiently for their guests to arrive....
They're here!
I took a cue from their Mom, who is quickly becoming a very close friend, and celebrated both Cora's and Henry's birthday on the same night. The kids had pizza from Dominoes, a DQ ice cream cake (Oreo flavored) and played an Xbox game circa 1998(?) called Fusion Frenzy. (Thanks, Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Dan for loaning the xbox!)
They (and we) had a blast. The girls slept in Cora's room, the boys in the family room on the couches. The little boy, Paul, was up the latest until about 1:00 Adam said. (I gave up early and was asleep by midnight.)
On Saturday morning, the kids were up pretty early. We made blueberry muffins. Had cereal for breakfast, there was more playing and then after lunch, Mom came to pick them up. It was a great time. Successful first sleepover!
1 comment:
I love the look on Alice's face sitting at the kitchen table with the "big" kids!
Post a Comment