Have you seen my countdown? I took a cue from Advent and made this...
Five days left. I've finished painting the kids' bathroom and the little pieces of walls here and there that I started. I also started/almost finished the kitchen. My hope is after we put the baby's room more in order today, I can paint some more on the kitchen walls. (UPDATE: Since I started typing this, we worked hard on the baby's room and it's pretty much ready. If I don't collapse, I still wanna paint the walls in the kitchen... hmmm.)
I've been organizing cabinets and shelves, my teaching desk and classroom shelves, the office area... Shredding paper. Whew.
We've got our cleaning help coming on Monday morning at 9 to begin the deep clean for the house. Then at 10 Marianne is coming to hang the artwork and tweak furniture to finish off the upstairs! It is coming together. Looking and feeling more like our home and becoming a new one all at the same time. :)
Now. All we need is baby. FIVE MORE DAYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment