

Henry's slept through the night... I mean REALLY from 7pm-6:45 am the last two nights!!! We're hoping for repeat performances for...oh, you know, the rest of his life would be nice! It's so wonderful! It's a miracle!
Henry Peter's Day looks like this (give or take a half hour)
Wake 7:00 and Eat a full eight once bottle... have we told you that he's 16lbs already?
He's up until 9 or so and then goes to sleep for a two hour nap.
Wakes at 11:00 and eats about 7 ounces. Plays until 1:00 and sleeps till 3:00.
Then he's up again and eats another 8 ounces. Then he plays until he gets a little crabby and has an hour long cat nap.
He wakes at 7:00 to eat his last bottle of the "day." Then it's time for his bath and off to bed with prayers, kisses, and lights out. (Cora helps!)
We feed him while he sleeps at aprox. 11 ok and then it's lights out until morning...
This is the ideal. If it keeps working...God blesses us. If it doesn't... God is teaching us a lesson in patience!
2 comments:
That's identical to our schedule! I wonder if she's reading the same books as we are???
16lbs! I was just going to say that he looks huge in the pictures. 16lbs? I guess so.
Ahhh, no one knows sleep deprivation like the parents of a newborn. Such sweet babies, give them many kisses, they will be grown up before you know it.
Post a Comment