Monday, March 27, 2006

Not Sleeping through so much at all lately....

This picture is to show the princesses she drew on her fingers. The pink ones are Princess Auroras the yellow one is Belle. She was upset when I washed her hands and they came off (washable markers). I told her that's why we're supposed to draw on paper.

Heh... I'm such a mom.




This is Henry in his adorable Pooh suit. We were going to go outside and play for a little while in the snow, just Henry, Cora and me. It proved a little too much for Henry though after a few cold gusts blew in his face. Yeah as far as sleeping is concerned, times have reverted to worse than they were. The last few nights, he's woken up every hour on the hour starting around 1:30. I don't understand it, but I pray that it will stop. Anybody got any ideas?

Other than that things are good. Grandma Jackie came to visit us this weekend. It was wonderful to have her! The kids had so much fun and loved the extra kisses, hugs, and attention.




Here's Cora and I playing grocery store. I'm being the clerk, she's the shopper. It's a fun thing to do on cold days.


Grandma Wendy's coming to visit us tomorrow night. What a blessing!

2 comments:

amr said...

The Henry pic is my new backdrop at work. When I turned on my copmuter this morning, I thought "The picture of Cora from last summer is nice, but a bit dated. I should look for a newer one." You found the newer one for me, hun.

-Adam

Anonymous said...

Oh Finally! I don't want to add any pressure but I look at this page maybe 10 times a day hoping for new pictures of my cuties! So THANK YOU!!!

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.