

I've been wanting to get a canopy for Cora's bedroom for a long time and I finally found one at Target yesterday on sale. It's perfect! I got her a new comforter, too. I can't believe the deal I got! Cora loves it and was so excited to take her nap. This weekend, I hope to dress up her plain white curtain with ribbons to mimic the look of the canopy. I'm excited about that too.
I've been going back and forth between cleaning and playing with Cora today. Somehow I got very behind on my usual cleanup. So, with the help of my handy dandy timer, I'm taking back the control here.


Henry's back to his normal self... with a few enhancements, even. He was eating like crazy and sleeping "badly" these last 3 days, but he's extended himself to a 4 hour routine this morning, so will see if it's just a fluke or a change in pattern. That'd be nice! He was awake for 1.5 hours and he was so smiley and sweet. Cora whined when I told her it was his naptime. She said "Oh! I like him!" She was reading books to him today for a little while in the living room. Life is good.
As you can see from the picture, he's also found his hands... he loves to suck on them and makes loud slurping noises when he does. He reminds me of a squirel.
1 comment:
I love Cora's bed! Did you get the curtain ribbons up? I bet she just loves taking a nap now!
I can't wait to kiss that little round head of Henry's!
love you
Post a Comment