Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, Aunt Abby!!!

WHAT A WEEKEND! (Pictures are forthcoming. I'll have to try to put them in again later, because Blogger's not having it today.)

With Grandma Jackie up to help Adam with the little ones, I got to drive up to Moorhead and celebrate Ab's 21st Birthday! What fun! Aunt Em, Aunt Ab and I whooped it up with drinking, dancing and fabulous conversation with Abby's many friends. It was a lot of fun to be in that party! Happy birthday sweet Peanut!

Grandma and Grandpa Peterson came back from their trip to the Grand Canyon on Saturday and then mom and I went to the Casting Crowns concert. Whew! The music was really great, but I wish there'd been more!

The kids and I are taking it easy today. Cora's watching Sesame Street. We already did her letter of the day (M) and I'm starting the Home blessing. Henry's begun eating solids as of 2 fridays ago. He's doing really well. He's had rice cereal, pears and today prunes, which he loves!

Henry's also taken to sticking out his tongue at us a lot. It's fun to do it back at him.

And, on Saturday, a fabulous gift arrived in the mail... Thank you Great Aunt Marilyn! Cora loves the teacups. I told her that if she left it in her room, the faeries in teh house would come have tea while she sleeps... She looked at me with large eyes and just said,"What? What!"

2 comments:

amr said...

I want to add that Cora asked me to remove the teaset from her room last night before she would sleep.

Zoey L. said...

Hilarious!