Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wonderful Holiday!












I just looked at the date on the last update. My, time has flown by!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend, with many adventures and much rest too. On Sunday, Cora and Mommy went to Lake Calhoun with Aunt Em while Daddy and Henry spent guy time together. The girls had a lot of fun.

On Monday, Daddy and Cora went to the Coon Rapids Dam Park to see the "waterfall" and play in the woods. Mommy and Henry stayed home and played. Oh and we also bought the recessed lights so that we can get ready to finish the "ceiling process" for our family room. That's excitement!

Not too much has been changing in Cora's world, but Henry's going through his sixth month growth spurt and is learning to roll over, sit up, and he's been waking up at night again recently because he's moving so much that his feet go out the sides of the crib. He's such a long baby!

Days have been long and hard again now that Daddy's studying for his exams again. But, with prayers and lots of help from our family and friends, I know we can do this!

***P.S. The blogger is beginning to frustrate me. I can't get more pictures on here. I didn't think there was a limit, but maybe there is. I'll put more pics up in a little while. Henry just woke up from his nap early and I've gotta go.

No comments: