Sunday, October 29, 2006

Henry's FIRST STEPS!

Yesterday, Adam, Henry and I were playing in the family room. Henry was holding on to the couch. He walked TWO STEPS to reach me from the couch. The rest of the day he would take a couple of steps when prompted. He looks like a natural! Today he was working at it again.

Cora went for her first dentist appointment yesterday. No CAVITIES!!! She got a sticker and a pencil. She thought it was a lot of fun. They were able to take xrays, polish and floss her teeth and do floride! She was such a good girl to make it through the whole appointment with no trouble. I was a nervous wreck watching it, but tried to maintain and exude a sense of calm. She looked so little on that big dentist's chair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Henry! I can't wait to see him. He's such a go-getter~ But that means he will need to wear shoes and I could never manage to get his shoes on his sweet,pudgy little feet!

So glad Cora liked her first trip to the dentist. It's so important that she want to go.

How was Halloween? (hint hint for pictures!)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Henry! Wow, what a big boy he's getting to be!

And Cora's such a big girl, too! First dentist appt--wow. Glad it went well!