
Henry's begun saying "MAAAAAAA" when he cries if I am around. He cries "DAAAAAAAADAAAA" when Adam's around. It's cute but not what I expected what my name would sound like coming out his adorable little mouth.
He's begun walking holding on to things with one hand and he can stand without any assistance for about 5 seconds. Yesterday he was pushing Cora's grocery cart one handed around the family room and was holding one of my hands and walking around outside. It was exhilarating to see.
He's really understanding a lot of things these days. Last night, Adam called down from upstairs, "Beth, send Henry up anytime." I looked at Henry who was sitting on the floor playing and said, "Henry, it's bath time. Go to Daddy." He dropped to his hands and knees and proceeded to crawl up the stairs! He's also mastered giving hugs and kisses. If you ask for a hug or a kiss he'll either lean into you and put his head on your shoulder, or he'll open his mouth really wide and put it to your face. It's adorable!
3 comments:
He IS adorable! I noticed last week how aware he was of everything going on in the house. Especially whatever Cora might be doing. If she was doing something, he wanted to be there and if she cried he usually started crying in sympathy shortly after her!
Oh, how exciting! And how cute! I miss you all and can't wait to see you again...maybe sometime after this semester? :) Also, happy belated October b-day to Adam!
That's such a cute picture of Henry. He looks like a little joker.
Post a Comment