

Henry Peter is one year old today. Congratulations, you've made it this far!
We love our baby boy and he has grown so fast!
The time has flown by so quickily. These are some favorite pictures from the past year. I pray that the Lord wil continue to bless him and protect him for the rest of his life.Today we plan to have a small casual party with Henry's play group friends and then when Daddy gets home from work, we'll eat out at Culvers. We'll come back to open presents and have some carot cake.

We've had two parties for Henry all ready. One with Grandma and Grandpa Roesch in New Ulm and one with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson in Glenwood. More all the birthday parties will be posted soon!
You know, if I think about this too much, I'm going to cry. It's unbelievable that this year has gone by so fast. My little guy has been such a precious baby. He's solid and gentle and serious and yet loves to have fun. When he holds on to me, he grips me like I'm a tree. His laugh makes me giggle. Today on the way home from the grocery store, he got tired but I didn't want him to fall asleep. So, I'd tickle him. He never opened his eyes! He laughed and laughed by kept his eyes shut the whole 2 miles home. He's such an independent little spirit. Thank you Lord, for him. He's taught me so many things about people and their differences.
1 comment:
Happy B-day, Henry! Can't wait to see you again and see how much you've grown!
Post a Comment