Our Family Scrapbook
Beth! I love that performance! I'm so sorry to have missed it!!
I'm so glad you posted it here! I SOOOOOOOO wish I could have been there. sigh... hopefully next time.You sound so good!
Beth! Wonderful! How are you keeping up with two little ones and singing? You sound so professional. Admiring Aunt Marilyn
Beth, quit your day job! umm, er, right you are raising your kids,.... OK, well you are ready for the big time thats for sure. Steve
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beth! I love that performance! I'm so sorry to have missed it!!
I'm so glad you posted it here! I SOOOOOOOO wish I could have been there. sigh... hopefully next time.
You sound so good!
Beth! Wonderful! How are you keeping up with two little ones and singing? You sound so professional. Admiring Aunt Marilyn
Beth, quit your day job!
umm, er, right you are raising your kids,.... OK, well you are ready for the big time thats for sure.
Steve
Post a Comment