Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fourth of July 2012




We were home this year for the fourth of July.  After doing the Fortnight For Freedom, I was feeling especially patriotic this year. So, I wanted to do something special.  Adam and I got the kiddos in the car and stopped by Fleet Farm.  We picked up some cool ribbons to decorate the garage... wish I'd taken pictures, and I picked up... wait for it.....  a slip and slide!  I've wanted a slip and slide of my own since I was in the fourth grade and we used to slide on Heidi and Jenna's! Sigh... Happiness.

After the kids did that for a good hour or so, we took a rest and then had dinner with the highlight being an Independence Day Parfait for desert with blueberries, strawberries, and Cool Whip for desert... DELICIOUS!

Then, when the little girls were tucked into their beds, the biggers went with Daddy to see the fireworks in Coon Rapids. They had a great time again.  God bless America!



No comments: