Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cora's Princess Party Countdown




So this may be too much info for some of you, but it's got us revved up around here! Here's Cora's Princess Party Chart... a potty training motivator... but check it out. This is from Monday until today. Every time she uses the toilet, she gets a sticker. And she has been doing it all by herself since Monday. Once a princess sticker covers every square (and it won't be too many more days) we're going to have a Princess Potty Party with a Pinata. (Say that three times fast!) She is training for daytime only right now. Nights are for later.

Here's pictures of Cora and Henry playing together from yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Potty party! Potty party! Go Cora! Go Cora!

I love the pictures of them together playing on the floor. It doesn't seem so long since Cora was playing with that!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sarah. I'm excited for the Princess Potty Party with a Pinata too! Can we come?

Go Cora!
And I love the pic of Henry crying and Cora laughing..