


Today is one of those days when you remember how rewarding being a parent really can be.
Henry's shifting himself to a four hour schedule and is sleeping so well. But better than that, he's also been up for a total of 3 hours today being smiley, happy, and talkative.
Cora and I have been playing and doing the houseblessing. Cora's been going to the bathroom on her big girl toilet today. She even went there all by herself once! I was downstairs putting laundry in the washer and I hear her upstairs... "MOMMY! I have to go POTTY!" I hear her running THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP to the bathroom. I bolt up the stairs and there she is, sitting on the potty chair, GOING! I was so giddily excited for her that I think she was encouraged a little bit to drink two full glasses of water at lunch hoping to go again! Of course, by writing this all down and posting it, I will be jinxing myself and may bring a bad afternoon to me, but for now, I will just sit here in the quiet for the next 45 minutes while my two babies nap peacefully. Sigh... Life is good.
1 comment:
Ahhh! what sweeties! So glad you are having a good day.
Post a Comment