

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY GIRL!
Our family party preparations began after Saturday morning cartoons ended. Cora and I made her birthday cake (Fun Fetti with Pink Fun Fetti Frosting.) Cora took a nap while the cake cooled. We frosted it after she woke up and also made some chocolate chip cookies. (She came running up the stairs while watching cartoons, yelling," MOM! MOM! MAKE ME SOME COOKIES PLEASE!!!" How could I resist such an obvious, but sweet advertisment ploy?)
Cora waited patiently for dinner time, staring at the pile of presents on the table. When dinner was finished the festivities began. We sang "Happy Birthday," and opened presents. Her favorite was a toss up between a pair of shoes and multicolored Faries from the Barbie Farietopia Line. She ended the day watching "A Snoodle's Tale" Her new Veggie Tales movie and eating icecream with fresh picked Raspberries (Daddy went out and picked them for her that morning!)

All in all it's been a great year. I can't believe how the time has passed so quickly. Especially with the addition of little Henry. My little girl is growing so fast and changing into the Big Girl she thinks she is.
4 comments:
She sat and stared at the presents all day? What a sweetheart!
Where did you get the raspberries? In the backyard?
All my love.
I think her favorite present is the purple mini-mag flashlight.
The presents were wrapped during her nap, so she only stared at them for a few hours.
I got the raspberries down by the river, where the biketrail turns off of the highway 610 bridge.
Happy Birthday, Cora!!
I can't believe she's already 3 years old. The stories about her are sounding more and more grown-up...!
I love the new pictures you added today. That family one at the bottom is great, you all look like your having such a great time. I love the excitement in Cora's eyes and the way Henry is looking at Adam.
Post a Comment