Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh my




Well, I'm glad my friend Kristen was here to witness it too, or I wouldn't believe it! Tonight after dinner, Henry pulled himself up to STANDING! He looked out the kitchen window to the backyard and then began to CRUISE!!!! Adam, Kristen and I were shocked! He's been trying to pull himself up, and has gotten on his knees, but THIS?!!!! I'm freaking out a little bit. He's not old enough to do this yet.... He's going to hit his head and fall down all the time! I'm not going to be able to let him play by himself for even a few seconds. For the rest of the night tonight, he kept trying to stand up using Cora's blue step stool. He pushed it around, trying to WALK upright! I'm sorry for all the exclamation points and capitals, but OH MY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is something! I guess big sister is a good influence on Henry

Anonymous said...

Gooooo baby go! I knew one of your kids would do it. :)

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Henry's Aunt Emily. She was born in Sept and in May my friend Lavonne and I watched as she pulled herself up to standing on a cardboard box and walked around it! She started walking...or shall I say running at 10 months.

One word. PLAYPEN.