Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cora's Birthday at the Peterson's











Though her birthday is July 8th, Cora's first birthday party of the year took place today at Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's house. Grandma and Grandpa, Great Grandma Millie, Aunties Em and Ab, and Daddy and Henry and I were in attendance. We watched Cora blow out the candles on her gorgeous princess cake, eat her cake on fabulous princess plates and drink from princess cups. It was gloriously appointed and Cora was in her element. She was so excited for her party and it definatley lived up to the hype. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun we had! And she was such a sweet birthday girl with such good manners. I thought she would be constantly begging for the party to begin, but she was so patient! Just a joy to be around.

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see the kids! I can't believe they are getting so big. Stop by the office sometime soon. Or give us a call. We would love to see you all.