Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Henry's new trick


Henry's been sitting up by himself for a few weeks now. Sturdy enough to be left alone for a few minutes. He's been pushing himself backwards all over the floor, getting stuck under things and calling for help. He's still got only two teeth, but I know he's working on more.

His newest skill started yesterday when he began shaking his head "no!" I tried to give him more of his breakfast, and all of the sudden he shakes his head! I tried to give it to him again and he shook it again. I said, "No?" And he got such a big smile. Wow, already starting with the independece thing, huh?!

Oh and, his favorite song is..... "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." Whenever he hears he stops what he's doing and smiles. Even when he's crying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he's changed since we saw him last, and that was less then 2 weeks ago! What a cutie he is. I bet he's getting better at getting those veggie puffs into his mouth.