When they got home, we made a cake and cookies before naptime. (He picked chocolate cake with milk chocolate frosting.) I decorated it with Thomas paraphernalia.
After naptime, we had his party with presents (Hotwheels cars from Cora, Bedding and a Toby the Tank Engine and a coloring book from Mommy and Daddy) and cake and ice cream. Then we had pizza for dinner (his favorite.) And Henry got to put the new sheets on his big boy bed. He transistioned to it really well. He loved it!
What can I say about Henry being two? I guess the cliche's will do. Where did the time go? He's getting so grown up! He has such a strong personality, and I love who he is. He is a blessing, a gift, and an utter joy. I thank God for my little guy.
1 comment:
What a sweet boy! He looks like a little man in his big boy bed.
Post a Comment