We had a great time in New Ulm for Christmas this year. Aunt Sarah, Uncle Steve and BABY MARTY (my handsome nephew!) joined us at Grandma and Grandpa Roesch's house. Santa brought toys for the kids and it was a white Christmas. Cora and Henry enjoyed sledding in Granmda and Grandpa's front yard and at the local park. It was great to see all our relatives and catch up.
It was such a blessing to finally meet Marty. He's a super sweet little guy and I have to say taht I love being an Aunty. I'm looking forward to the day that I get to sugar him up, spoil him, and then send him home to Mommy. :D I'm going to be the coolest Aunt ever! ;D
On Christmas day, Cora and Henry went sledding again in the front yard with cousins Abby and Brianna. Mommy and Daddy decided to go sledding that night too in the dark, down the Hermann Heights hill. We had a blast, but thinking back I'm glad I wasn't thinking too hard about it. We could have gotten pretty hurt... hmmm. LOL
The kids had a beautiful, magical, white Christmas. I'll never forget their eyes when they saw their stockings and gifts from Santa (stick horses.) They were just so excited.
1 comment:
Wow...those are some seriously cute kids.. well done all around.
Post a Comment