


I'm back! I promise to try to get here as often as I can. As I don't know how my days will go here for a while, please be patient with me. I know you will.
First, I want to say how much I love my sweet sweet Henry-bear and my dear Cora. She's doing so well. Everyday he's been home I thank God that it was another day where she kissed and hugged him and said "Ohhh, he's adorable!" It makes me tear up every time. I love him so intensely that it takes me by surprise a little. He's such a sweet baby and a good sleeper (for now.)
My mom, Grandma Wendy, was here this whole last week. She was such an angel for us. She cleaned and cooked and played with Cora and fed Henry... so many things. I love you, Mom! Thank you forever! I hope you know how much we appreciate and love you. Thanks Grandpa Dan for letting her stay with us so long! I know you missed her. You've both blessed us so much.
We went to church today- our first FAMILY OUTING! I was so emotional having my blessings, my husband and two angel children there praising God with me for all the wonders he's done. Sigh... I'm getting a little weepy thinking about it. I know I'm a little hormonal yet, but... It's just so amazing!
Today, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Steve are on there way over. They just flew in from Alaska for Christmas this morning.
3 comments:
What a perfect place to go for your first family outing. I hope it was doughnut Sunday and that Cora got to have one!
Thank you for having me this past week. It was lovely being with your family.
God bless, and give Cora and Henry a kiss for Grampa and I.
So are you free any time this coming week? I would love to come over and see Henry in his natural habitat. :)
Plus I have Christmas presents to distribute. Ho ho ho!
Hi Beth,
Glad you're "back on!" We are so enjoying the pictures and commentary. We get the giggles when we see the princess in all her finery! We're looking forward to meeting "Prince Henry."
As we go through this busy week of Christmas, may we all reflect what a loving God He is to send his Son to save us from our sins.
Post a Comment