Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kristen Comes To Play




My best friend from college, Kristen, came to play with us yesterday at our house. It was so much fun to see her. I've missed her so much over these last few months.

It's funny how some people will always feel as though you've never lost any time when you see them.... not in a stale way like they never change, but in a kindred spirit way, where you just know that even though you're missing some events in their life from day to day, they are still your friend and more than likely, will be forever. I love you, Kristen! I love how we make each other laugh!

Anyway, Cora was quite impressed with her of course. It took her a little time to warm up, but by the end of the evening, Cora was very dissapointed when I wanted to go out of the house to have coffee and desert and was taking Kristen with me.

Oh... AND.... as of today, it is but one week until Baby Boy makes his debut! We've got so many loose ends to tie up before then! AACK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love the pictures! I had so much fun with your family yesterday (even grocery shopping!). It was great to spend some quality time with Cora and to have such wonderful conversations with you--quick before Baby Boy comes! Good luck with the name. ;)

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Lil punkin...

and Kristen looks fantastic!


Love you!