Tuesday, December 06, 2005

He's Still In There

Yep... still no baby. It's starting to really look like this time is going to be a c-section too. It's funny how you can get excited about the idea of a new adventure. Even though it would be totally new and unexpected, there has been a lot of fun thinking... "Is THIS it?!" or "Is Today the day?" It will be good for him to just be here, though. I can't wait to look him over and count his little fingers and toes. I can't wait to just see his little face. He's such a mystery.

Here's the plan for the next few days... as I'm not sure anybody will be checking in until after he's born:

Tomorrow morning, Cora and I will go out and do our weekly grocery shopping/errands. By the time we come back to the house, Grandpa Dan and Grandma Wendy will be here. They're going to help us move the computer downstairs and get Baby Boy's room arranged just like it needs to be. (They're also going to keep me from going stir crazy while I wait!)

Thursday morning, at 7:15, Adam and Grandma Wendy and I will be heading down the road to the Methodist hospital in St. Louis Park. We should be checked in by 8:00 am and Baby Boy will arrive by 10:00. Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Tom are set to arrive somewhere around that time too. Hopefully if there are no complications, word will be spread at around this time as well... And a NAME SHALL BE REVEALED!

1 comment:

Zoey L. said...

Hello Beth, Adam, Cora, and Baby Boy--we are thinking about you and praying that everything goes well tomorrow. Very excited to meet the new addition (and especially to hear the name--I am sure it will be a perfect fit!) Can't wait to check the blog tomorrow evening with the update!