Made Banana Bread with the kiddos after finishing home school. I love baking with the kids. They are so excited to help and do things. Cora read the whole recipe including the fractions and because of it we ended up with a tablespoon of Vanilla instead of a teaspoon, but... it was better for it!
We also got outside despite the dreary chilly weather for some phys. ed and after the soccer practice checked our sunflowers. They're almost ready!
And on a side note, I've been on some antibiotics and I think they're finally kicking in. The doctor said I'd feel like a new woman, and all of the sudden, I do! More energy, less exhausted and overwhelmed. I'm getting things done and it feels like it used to... not so over the top difficult anymore. Perhaps I was sick all this time? A newborn can sure cover that well.... Hopefully things keep looking up!
No comments:
Post a Comment