Cora danced in the Brooklyn Park Parks And Recreation Dance recital tonight. The Theme was "Tribute to the Kings." (Meaning Elvis and Michael Jackson of course!)
Cora was wonderful! She looked like she was having such fun up there and she remembered her steps. She did one ballet number ("Heal the World") and one tap number ("All Shook Up") and had a part in the finale (Thriller/Blue Suede Shoes.) Her smile was so big and she didn't seem nervous at all. The program was really well done and all the dancers did a great job.
After the show, Cora received flowers and congrats from Mommy, Daddy and Henry, Grandpa Dan and Grandpa Tom and Grandma Jackie. Then we went out to Dairy Queen to celebrate! What a fun evening!
Here's a clip of the finale. Cora's on the right side of the stage.
She wants to do it again next year. Again! Again!
1 comment:
Thankyou so much for posting this! I so wish I could have been there, but it looks like it was such fun. Cora is so beautiful! I can't wait to see more video and pics when i get home!
Post a Comment