Friday, May 21, 2010

Coming up- End of Home School party!

The kids and I are going to the Children's Museum for an end of the year party. Cora asked me very seriously about a week ago, "Mom, there's a really neat looking exhibit about dinosaurs at the Children's Museum right now. Could we go to it?"

When your child is that respectful while expressing their desires, so mature, you can't help but listen and look into it and do your best to accommodate if you can.

The exhibit is supposed to be done at the end of the month and I was looking for one more cool thing to do this year. It should work just fine. My idea is to bring Alice with us in the stroller with bottles and all. I'm hoping she'll be happy to sleep in her stroller. It's my guess but I may be delusional. ;)

3 comments:

mom said...

Oh sounds like fun! I'm thinking Alice is going to LOVE the stroller.

EmilyBlanche said...

Fun! Let me know when!

Jackie said...

Adam asked us to watch Alice on Friday. We would love to so hope she can stay home with us. We would make sure she gets a stroller ride if it isn't raining.