Monday, November 14, 2005

A "Birth Plan"


Birth plan is in quotes because who KNOWS what will really happen! Baby Boy's c-section has been scheduled for Dec. 8 at 10:00 am. If however I go into labor naturally before that, and Baby is still in the proper position, (yeah, he flipped AGAIN) I will be trying to go the traditional route. If Baby Boy goes back to being breech or there are complications, of course it will be an emergency c-section.

I'm excited and at peace with this plan and am really looking forward to whatever God's got in store for me. Either way, we've definately got only three weeks left!

This weekend was a great one. I was the Weekend Away Coordinator for a retreat for 50 people from my church. It went really well. It was very peaceful and relaxing despite my major role in it. I had a team of almost 15 people helping with it and it was so simple! I also had a great chance to renew my spirit and have some prayers said on my behalf for this little guy and all that is to come.

Adam, Cora, and Grandpa Tom worked on the basement this weekend. Grandma Jackie wasn't feeling well so she couldn't come to visit. GET WELL SOON!!! They got so much done. A lot of electrical work, sanding the walls to prep for more paint, moving the freezer into the cellar, installing the last door, cleaning up, etc. Thanks again for your help, Grandpa Tom!

No comments: