I am feeling really yucky today.
My belly began to hurt last night around 5. Baby Boy was kicking and moving a lot. I went to bed around 11:00 and woke up with some awful False Labor at 1:11 am. It lasted until 3. I was scared because it was a lot more painful than last time and it's still too early for him to come. (I'm only at 35 weeks.)
This morning, my belly is achy and sore. Baby Boy's been kicking and moving, so I'm not worried about him, but he seems to be in a completely different position again. Sigh.
Cora's being my big helper and is so sweet. I told her I don't feel good and she keeps saying, "Ooh, sweet Mommy. Does this make you feel better?" Then she'll bring me something. At one point, I had two tiny orange pumpkins sitting on my belly. THe next time it was three coasters. The pain is getting better, but I'm very tired from being awake so much last night. Yikes... getting nervous about when he gets here and not sleeping.
1 comment:
Bether,
Hope your feeling better tonight. With Cora to help you, how could you not. The old 2 tiny pumpkins on the belly trick should have worked wonders.
Get some sleep tonight.xxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment