Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween, Everybody!







Today of course was Halloween and Cora was an adorable Ladybug. We went to a party at her friend Keely's house. Keely was Elmo and Tyler was a lion. Trent was a bumble bee and Baby Brady was a chili pepper. The kids got hopped up on sugar and then were off to naptime.

After naptime, Mommy had another doctor appointment for Baby Boy. He's doing great, and for the moment, is right side down! No wonder I thought he was going crazy in there!

Saying goodbye to the pirate doctor, we headed off to Daddy's office to do a little indoor trick or treating. Cora knocked their socks off with her "Trick or Treat" "Thank you," and "Happy Halloween, Everybody!" She got a lot of candy and was very excited.

Then it was off to dinner in Uptown to wait for Aunt Em to get home. Cora had her first cream cheese wanton at Sawatdee. She said "I like this!" and even had some sweet and sour sauce too.

As we left the restauraunt, we found Aunt Emily walking right toward us! She was so surprised to see our little Ladybug walking down her street. She invited us in and Cora got a few more lovely treats for her pumpkin bowl.

We stopped off at a few more friends and neighbors houses and now little bean is in the tub. She's extremely tired and a little crabby coming down off her sugar high, but all in all, it was a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cora,
You were the best ladybug I've ever seen. Aunt Emily is going to remember seeing you walking towards her down the street FOREVER. She really loved that! I'm so glad you had a "Happy Halloween Everybody!" I love you Corabella.xxxxxxxxxxx