Welcome to the new Roesch Family Web Log (blog.) With the prospect of two children now, I wanted to streamline my life. One of the ways of doing this is to really look at my communication tools with family and friends. The Babies Online webpage has become too cumbersome to be useful. So, here we are. I can put in pictures and text very easily. Hopefully, this will be updated far more often!
Cora's taking her nap. Sweet girl. I should lay down too. Baby boy is kicking and shifting in there, but nothing so serious as last night. My stomach ripples from time to time as he shifts his body around. It's funny to watch. Tomorrow, it'll be 8 months. This pregnancy has gone way faster than last time, yet I'm feeling as though I'll be pregnant forever! Baby's room is almost ready for him. The crib is set up and his furniture is mostly in place. Now at least he'll have a place to sleep when he arrives. It feels good to have that kind of peace. The talking has subsided in Cora's room. It's safe for me to lay down now.
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogosphere!
Post a Comment