Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Moving Right Along


Today was a very busy day.

Cora and I went to visit our friends' brand new baby (my friend Katie and Cora's friend Keely's baby brother, Brady.) It was amazing to finally see him, but it also made our baby far more really. Katie was only two months further along than me. Holding him in my arms made it all the more real.

Cora said "Oh... he's so cute!" And she kissed his forehead and touched his little hand. But after she'd said hello, she was on to Keely's toys. I wonder if this is how she'll be with Baby Boy.

When I got home, Cora took her nap, and I proceeded to paint the shelf in Baby Boy's room white. Even though it needs a second coat, it looks fabulous! Cora woke up in time to paint it a little too. We then said a few beads on the rosary together (Cora's idea) and then we were off to the grocery store. Wednesday is our shopping day.

No comments: