

Last week Friday, as we were driving to the store, I asked Cora what she wanted to get Daddy for his birthday present. She said, "Candy. Yep, Candy." When we got to Target, she got a little sidetracked looking at the Halloween plastic pumpkins. I convinced her that Daddy had one of those and maybe we should look at the candy. "Oh, ok!"
She tiptoed past the chocolate. "Oooh Chocolate."
She fingered the candy bars in the check out aisle. She didn't seem to find the right thing.
"Should we go look at the big candy section?" I asked.
"Sure!"
When we got to the big candy aisle, she marched directly to the wall of Jelly Belly jelly beans. She then walked down the aisle until she reached the multi-colored, FRUIT SOURS! How much more perfect could her choice have been. We bought a half pound. She then decided that Daddy need balloons and even party hats. I was totally willing to oblige.
As we left the store, Jelly Bellies in hand, Cora said "Oh no! I forgot the chocolate!"
I reminded her that we had got Daddy his present. "Jelly beans, remember?"
"No! Chocolate for me!"
2 comments:
Your blog is too cute! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Adam! Let's get together soon.
Judy, Tyler, and Zoey
No, Chocolate for Tyler!!!
Post a Comment