Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cora tells you about the State Fair




Back in August, Cora, Daddy, and I went to the MN State Fair. We had a lot of fun. Cora's going to tell you all about it.


"We ride on the bus. Around and around. So we can get to the state fair. Yeah. I wanna go round the mulberry bush. My chair was black on the bus. I ate cookies at the fair. and I ate french fries. I had some of Mommy's corndog. I saw animals. Moo! A chicken! I go around the around and around and round and... what's that? That was teh merry go round. A horsey round and round and round.

Can I go on a merry go round? I wanna go on the merry go round!

I don't know... I wanna watch a movie about going on the merry go round."

No comments: